- My talk went well; here are the slides and a link to the paper pre-print.
- Hadley Wickham gave an excellent tutorial on
- Based on the talk I saw, I think I will take the data sets from the book and make some public visualizations on the
- There were a few presentations on interactive graphics that were very good (here, here and here).
- Tal Galili gave an excellent talk on visualizing and analyzing hierarchical clustering algorithms.
- The HeR session was great. I also learned about R-ladies.
- Revolution Analytics and RStudio proposed two similar techniques for preserving versions for better reproducibility.
- The subsemble package by Erin LeDell was impressive.
- I had dinner with John Chambers, which was pretty cool too.